• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tattoo my HTC - delivery time?

Oh wow. I just saw the "two weeks ago part". Oops.
Well , I'd just ordered mine about 3 days ago , so I'm not that sure.
However , stuff that is delivered to your house but doesn't get collected by anybody gets sent back to their HQ. They'll usually leave a slip of paper or a notice at your door / mailbox to tell you that you've missed the delivery man.

Upvote 0
Being the most boring person alive!!! I ordered a plain balck and a plain white with my nickname on the back!

Im not one for big swirling colours (being 33 yr old I cant get away with it anymore!)

Anything has to be better than the silver / gun grey that I got.

I seen a guy who hadd his phone direct from orange uK and it came in navy blu which looked a lot better than the grey.

As soon as i get them ill let you knoe about the quality

Upvote 0
ok guys - received both my new covers yesterday 1st December - I ordered them on the 11th November.

Ive got to say they are both of much better quality than I anticpated - the white which Ive got on at the mo is a glossy finish (plastic) and feels quite sturdy.

Same with the plain black - gloss black finish. Wish Id had a bit more colour on there now!!

Worth the effort!

Upvote 0
I have yet to receive my customized tattoo cover. :(

I emailed them and they said that I have to wait for another 5-10 working days due to the overwhelming response/ order they are having for the cover. And they said that they will email me once the cover is out for delivery.

Hopefully it will come soon... cant wait to change my cover to my matrix inspired cover design :p

Upvote 0
Got my new HTC cover 3 days ago - delivery time was aprox 2 weeks.:)

The quality of the print was not as expected. I had chosen a high-res photo and since the back cover is in two parts it is quite important that the two photo-parts are aligned - on my cover they are 3-4 mm off. That does not look good on a photo.:(

In addition the front cover had a fold in the applied foil. I guess they print the design on a foil and then apply it to a plain plastic cover. The fold on my cover looks like a 10 mm long scratch.:(

So overall I'm not a satisfied custoimer and I'm curious how they are gonna respond to the complaint I sent them.

UPDATE Sept2010: Still after 2 messages to the company selling the covers, I have received no replies. :-( It seems their strategy is simply to ignore unsatisfied customers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones