Tattoo or Touch 2

Last Updated:

1. FunyRoger

FunyRoger New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello!

So tomorrow im going to get one of those phones. I have read some reviews, watched some videos, but i still cant decide. Its obviously android vs winmo. I havnt used any of those 2, so they both would be new to me. In videos both seemeed pretty decent. What i dont like in tattoo is, that there is no java support (at least it says so in HTC Tattoo vs. HTC Touch2 - GSMArena.com) and touch seems to have better video quality (30FPS vs 15 FPS). However tattoos browser i liked better than touch 2 one, and i really like that you can set like 5 different welcome screens (or whatever its called). So please, help me decide between those 2 :)

Advertisement
  2. FunyRoger

Bought Tattoo today. Lets see if i made a good choice :)

3. FunyRoger

Ok, i have a few questions:

1. When i enter broswer is there a way to choose whitch connection i want to use (GPRS or Wifi).

2. How can i get browser to show amount of data (KB or MB) transfering while i open a page.

3. How to close the damn browser, pressing back button goes out of browser, but when i enter it again, last page where i was is still opened.

4. How to get those notification icons away (those that shows when i have downloaded something)

5. How to delete , for example, i install some game, how to remove it?

6. Is there a way to install application to Memory card instead of phone memory?

4. finhex

finhex Member

1. I have Wifi and Mobile settings widgets next to my browser shortcut. Use + to add widgets...
    3. That's how Android works, you don't close applications. You can install some task killer app to help closing apps.
    5. Go to Settings->Applications->Manage applications
    6. never tested myself but you can google for app2sd