Team Fortress 2

Last Updated: 2013-04-11 19:27:23
  1. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

So I was wondering if anyone here plays a bit a tf2? What servers do you guys go on?

Advertisement
  2. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

OO OOO me me! lol I was heavily addicted to tf2 for the longest time! I have 246 hours racked up in it lol.

I play on a server group that goes by lotus. Mainly stick with the map bad water. Its my favorite, use to be gold rush. But last I was playing was Halloween time and they had the newly added man vs machine and a special event which I played every day lol.

I believe I have spent the most time as pyro cause I can't stand when teams don't spy check

So you been playing long ?
  3. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

25 hours....

I am a noob and im really bad. I started in Summer I think, so that that long ago.
  4. jludwig57

jludwig57 Well-Known Member

I have played occasionally. I guess I never really spent the time to improve. I might play some more today because we are trapped inside for the rest of the day.
  5. pbf98

Just go pyro and start putting fire on everyone lol you can't go wrong doing that lol especially around engineers because you're doing them a favor by spy checking around their equipment haha
  6. mlk2

mlk2 Well-Known Member

I played it a lot, Played QWTF a lot longer. I quit TF2 though bcause there are so many cheats, I hate waiting 10 seconds to respawn and the servers who disabled the respawn wait usually charge money for added feaures like running faster etc.

TF2 is/was great but the respawn time and widespread cheating sucks.
  7. Mayhem

Mayhem Well-Known Member Contributor

I used to play all the time back when The [Q] Clan was around. Many a night playing for hours on the Lazytown Lazynite map. I stopped playing for the most part when [Q] dissolved.
  8. pbf98

I've never had a problem with any cheaters.. occasionally someone who knows the exploits of a map, but I take that as just a challenge.. they are the ones that get mad if you are able to take them down haha.

As for the respawning that is something I too dislike, the server I play on has 3 seconds for blue and the 10 seconds for Red, for the most part the matches are pretty even, but then there will be the occasional team that is heavily weighted with better players.

I remeber one time my whole team of 15 went Heavy on badwater map, and we just tore through everything, only annoying thing was no engies means no teleporters so you had to walk all the way to the cart haha
  9. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I got around 400 hours i think on Steam, but I really only play Soldier, I think he has my top points...54 i believe?

Anyhow, I know i played this game a lot before all the hats and crap came out, personally, I think it made the game a little too crazy for me, and since then I really haven't played it much. I know i played a little of Mann vs. Machine, but that's about it.
  10. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

The server I play on has instant repawn.
  11. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Yeah, nowadays when I log in I don't recognise most of the weapons everyone else has and it's a little off-putting.
  12. EVGA_RobB

EVGA_RobB Active Member

You guys are free to play on our EVGA servers anytime. They are busiest during our gaming contests. You can find a list of servers at EVGA Gaming (right hand side). We also have a Teamspeak server and we can set up a "Phandroid" room if you guys get enough people playing.

Thanks,
    Rob
    Xyro and Mehta23 like this.
  13. Mark with a K

Mark with a K Member

2,893 hours sadly none were idling #nolife
  14. pbf98

Maybe we should all try and get on a server and have a mini AF scrimmage, and for those who have mics we could either use teamspeak or find a server that has voice on that allows both teams to talk to each other

Anyone up for it?
  15. EVGA_RobB

EVGA_RobB Active Member

If you get enough people together, we can put together an EVGA/Android Forums SCRIM. I can probably scrounge up some swag to give away and maybe a few prizes to the winning team (would have to check at the time if we do something like this). They are just fun scrims and not highly competitive, but we have done some against other forums/sites in the past (last weekend was the most recent IIRC).

As for Teamspeak, for the Scrim, I can set up an AF room on our TS server for you guys to use.
  16. Mayhem

Mayhem Well-Known Member Contributor

I vote for Lazytown Lazynite as the map. :D
  17. pbf98

is that new? haha
    If we were to do scrim I like the two outa 3 or more on dif maps haha cause my vote would be badwater! or upward lol

And if I remember correctly scrim is just one of each class on both teams right?
    If so that means we need 18 people to have a full match! haha
  18. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

I am equally bad at everything. But I'm happy for a Phandroid Server
  19. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

HEXUS has their own STeam group...Wheres the AF one? :D
  20. jludwig57

jludwig57 Well-Known Member

No world beater here but I would be happy to play.
  21. Reocyx

Reocyx Active Member

I effin love tf2. Spy it up all day. Backstabbin the bad guys!
  22. pbf98

I wish I was good at spy! I love the My eternal reward when I have a good streak with it! haha

Anyone whos interested in adding me on steam my steam name to search for is pbf98, and my gamer name is |HP|Ice_Man [IMoCH]

I'm usually on a few times a week different hours of the day
  23. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

I've added you :p
  24. dibblebill

dibblebill Well-Known Member

I mostly play a hell of a medic or engineer. Been called 'Most Badass Engineer' by several teams.
  25. pbf98

I play a lot of pyro, and 90% of the time I'm the engineer's best friend cause i never leave their side, but that other 10% I am one of the most aggressive pyros haha. I have recently started playing scout again and was doing quite well haha

and I'll add you when I am done with work today haha