• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TechNut

New as registered, but not as a user. I use this site, as much as I do the Harley Forums. Both very useful. I look forward to absorbing as much knowledge as possible. I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 from Sprint, and loving it. Well except for a couple of things. Trying to figure out how to save by default if possible, music and photos, instead of using the phone memory. I had an HTC Evo before this, and it was easier. I just change the SD card from an 8G, to a 16G. needless to say that's all the space I'll probably ever need, until I get my next phone. So I need that info, and the best way to transfer photos from device to computer without having to take SD card out, and placing it in the reader slot. Just USB Transfer. Right now, I can plug it in, and see only the folder, and not the picture so I can see what I want to import. Help please!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones