• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tecno d3 rooting please!!!

I can't root my phone! Pls help!!
This is a really wonderful thread. I have a problem of which i'll appreciate all the help i can get from the guru's. I'm a noob.
I have a Tecno D3 and i've not been able to root it and enjoy all the root privileges. I've tried most , if not all the software's which have successfully rooted other droids but can't get mine rooted. The specs are:
ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.6
BASEBAND VERSION: MAUI. 11AMD.W11.50.SP.V27.P3,2012/11/27
KERNEL VERSION: 2.6.35.7 rlk-buildsrv@rlk-buildsrv-desktop #1
BUILD NUMBER: D3_G120L_CHUANYIN_B1_ALPSGB2MPV2.17_V5.1_S20121214
CUSTOM BUILD VERSION: 1355486163
I just hope the phone is not unrootable:mad::mad:
Pls help me

I can't root my phone! Pls help!!
This is a really wonderful thread. I have a problem of which i'll appreciate all the help i can get from the guru's. I'm a noob.
I have a Tecno D3 and i've not been able to root it and enjoy all the root privileges. I've tried most , if not all the software's which have successfully rooted other droids but can't get mine rooted. The specs are:
ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.6
BASEBAND VERSION: MAUI. 11AMD.W11.50.SP.V27.P3,2012/11/27
KERNEL VERSION: 2.6.35.7 rlk-buildsrv@rlk-buildsrv-desktop #1
BUILD NUMBER: D3_G120L_CHUANYIN_B1_ALPSGB2MPV2.17_V5.1_S20121214
CUSTOM BUILD VERSION: 1355486163
I just hope the phone is not unrootable:mad::mad:
Pls help me
welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!
sorry not really sure about your particular device as this is an off brand, i doubt that you will find an easy answer. your device has gingerbread so the only common exploit was [App] [26.04.2011][v1.2] GingerBreak APK (root for GingerBread). however, i believe the later gingerbred updates have closed that exploit so i doubt it will work.

i tried googling your phone and it is not support by any developers so there is no specific way to root your device. this is common for off brand phones.

here is a great thread about off brand phones, check it out:
http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones