1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

tecno d3 rooting please!!!

1. donmemphisx

donmemphisx New Member

I can't root my phone! Pls help!!
    This is a really wonderful thread. I have a problem of which i'll appreciate all the help i can get from the guru's. I'm a noob.
    I have a Tecno D3 and i've not been able to root it and enjoy all the root privileges. I've tried most , if not all the software's which have successfully rooted other droids but can't get mine rooted. The specs are:
    ANDROID VERSION: 2.3.6
    BASEBAND VERSION: MAUI. 11AMD.W11.50.SP.V27.P3,2012/11/27
    KERNEL VERSION: 2.6.35.7 rlk-buildsrv@rlk-buildsrv-desktop #1
    BUILD NUMBER: D3_G120L_CHUANYIN_B1_ALPSGB2MPV2.17_V5.1_S20121214
    CUSTOM BUILD VERSION: 1355486163
    I just hope the phone is not unrootable:mad::mad:
    Pls help me

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!
    sorry not really sure about your particular device as this is an off brand, i doubt that you will find an easy answer. your device has gingerbread so the only common exploit was [App] [26.04.2011][v1.2] GingerBreak APK (root for GingerBread). however, i believe the later gingerbred updates have closed that exploit so i doubt it will work.

i tried googling your phone and it is not support by any developers so there is no specific way to root your device. this is common for off brand phones.

here is a great thread about off brand phones, check it out:
    http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html
  3. donmemphisx

donmemphisx New Member

:confused:Could u pls suggest anoda software? I tried this one but no root
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

as i said in my second post......your device is not support by and team of developers and most of the previous root exploits for gingerbread has been closed.....so i doubt that you will be able to find a way to root your device.

sorry:(