Ted..Seth McFarland movie

Last Updated: 2012-09-11 23:14:12
  1. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Just curious if anybody saw this as I think it came out tonight. I'm a big Family Guy fan & w/ this being McFarland's first movie was curious if its worth seeing.

Advertisement
    Kruncha likes this.
  2. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

i went to the midnight showing last night BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN
    tube517 and treb1797 like this.
  3. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

I want to see this also.
  4. Kruncha

Kruncha Well-Known Member

5. treb1797

Thanks for the trailer, but remember this movie is Rated R so be careful in the future when posting comments or videos. Thanks.
  6. skydmark1

skydmark1 Member

Haven't seen it yet but I plan too. Looks like it should be good, plus it has Mila Kunis in it!
  7. cammykool

A good movie!
  8. treb1797

Yahoo!

Looks like alot of people liked it. Great opening weekend.
  9. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

The trailers I have seen make me think Greg the Bunny + Wilfred + Family Guy and are really making me want to see it since those are 3 really good shows.
  10. cammykool

you want to mac
  11. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

I had very LOW hopes for this movie, and thought that all the good parts were in the trailers... I was VERY wrong. There was maybe a total of 10 minutes that I was not laughing

I would definitely see this movie again and will be buying it when it comes to dvd.

I like how the narrator makes fun of some celebrities. If you see it and don't laugh a little you need to adjust your sense of humor a little I think
    treb1797 likes this.
  12. netlinkz

netlinkz Well-Known Member

All I gotta say is GREAT ****ING MOVIE!!!!!!
  13. Hilarious! Basically a live action Family Guy episode. Its just as funny and just as ridiculously random. :] I loved it. Must see for everyone.
  14. JiggyFly2o89

JiggyFly2o89 Active Member

This was such a great movie! Any fan of Family Guy would love every second of it!
  15. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Well-Known Member

I honestly thought this movie wasn't going to be what its all cracked up to be. I was laughing the whole time can't wait for DVD version. UNRATED FTW
  16. SlayersRage

SlayersRage Well-Known Member

I really liked this movie as well! I laughed the whole way through