TeeterSupport

Last Updated:

1. fishhawke

fishhawke New Member This Topic's Starter

I just received my Droid X and I am sending back the Incredible. I am going to miss the game Teeter. Is it available on the X? If so, would someone please point me in the direction of how to get it? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. AFAngryWarrior

AFAngryWarrior Well-Known Member

It does work on the X, but its not in the market. PM me and I can send it to you since it was a free app.

3. vinnylately

vinnylately New Member

Hey question - did you get the is to work on your phone? My friend has the X and we have been trying to get it on her phone and I've gotten the APK file onto her phone but it just says Application Not Installed at the end. Is there another way to get it to work? Or does it not work because It's using my file. Is there anywhere to get another copy of the game?

4. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

I found a copy of com.htc.android.teeter.apk on MegaUpload after reading this thread. The only problem is there's a white area on the right side of the screen where the game field doesn't fill the screen of the Droid X. You can use this area to "cheat" if you want. Other than that, it works. The ball does seem a little "sticky" sometimes.

5. vinnylately

vinnylately New Member

is there anyway you could send me the link?
    considering it is a free app it would be greatly appreciated. :D