1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

TeeterGeneral

1. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

If anybody has a working apk of the original EVO teeter I'd be ever so grateful for a link.

Advertisement
    :
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

A GOOGLE SEARCH for HTC EVO TEETER apk should bring up a result for XDA DEVELOPERS. The apk is there, available for download.

Whether it works on any other stock/unrooted phone than the OG EVO, I can't say, but, it definitely will not work on a stock/unrooted LG G2.
  3. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

I tried every teeter I could find on XGA but none of them worked at least so far
  4. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer Moderator

Check on the play store for it, or an equivalent. I haven't seen that app in quite a while, and I'm not sure you can use it anymore.
    KOLIO likes this.
  5. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Well-Known Member

I've seen it recently :)
    It wasn't on the prior version of software for the Evo 4G LTE, but the most recent update to 4.3 w/ Sense 5 [Root] included Teeter again (unless it was quietly added to the Stock build by the developer that released the files...? Cap'n?).

Amongst many other things, HTC has been VERY inconsistent with including it, or not, over the years.
  6. cquinn

cquinn Well-Known Member

It's a shame really. I used it to help teach physics to my students.
  7. SolApathy

SolApathy Cleverness is not wisdom Guide

Do a search for aTilt 3D Labyrinth Free in the Play store. It's a similar game and will hopefully satisfy your needs!