Tele2 specific questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. porga

porga Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Feb 6, 2010

As I told you before I come from Croatia and i am Tele2 user here.

Tele2 is specific because they partly use their own base station network here and partly use T-Mobile network where they are not covered.

When I used 1.5 firmware version (which came with he phone) and was in T-Mobile signal range i had Roaming icon displayed on screen (which prevented phone on using data transfer).

Now when I upgraded on 1.6 phone does not reports T-Mobile network as foreign network any more, it reports it as Tele2 network (i can see on which network I am on by typing code *107#)

Is there a way to solve this or that Was custom Tele2 configuration inside original firmware?

2. Jazzerather

Jazzerather Active Member

Oct 26, 2009
    I moved to 1.6, TELE2 Croatia, and I have roaming icon active when I'm using T-mobile signal. So it may be something else than 1.6 malfunction.

BR, Marin
  3. apolloFER

apolloFER Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    I've noticed it stopped appearing on II5 recently. Or it could be just that I haven't been to a region where I would switch to T-Mobile. Previously there was a section of the railway where it would switch and the roaming icon would appear. Now the icon doesn't appear and I believe I do switch to T-Mobile network. I will check it on friday when I travel again.

P.S. I've been using non-CSC II5 since day one, so no customizations here.