telecom

Last Updated:

1. hellcatt

hellcatt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

what the hell is it?
    i had a charge of $9.99 on my bill and when i called sprint they said its was from a third party and not affiliated with sprint. so who would sprint be handing the money over to? what ever it is its a monthly sub and i dont recall purchasing anything like that. my most expensive purchase was a one time $9.95 for easy tether.

anyone got an idea? sprint said it had something to do with horoscopes (something i have no interest in)

crap.......wrong section...sorry

Advertisement
  2. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

That sucks man! You really have to be careful who you give your phone number out to. My girl had the same thing, and to make it worse, her friend signed her up for it too! You need to get to the bottom of it, because they may be monthly chargers (hers were). Companies like that should be illegal. Good luck finding them.

3. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Claim it as a disputed, false charge with Sprint and ask for it to blocked from your account. Sprint cannot refuse that and must turn the charge responsibility back to the third party. Then, you can find out what's going on.

4. hellcatt

hellcatt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yea they did all that. im still not sure what the hell it was tho but its blocked