Telenav - 60 days free & then $2.99 monthly?

Last Updated:

1. bikedogrun

bikedogrun Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ran Telenav on my Cliq yesterday (for the 1st time) and it proceeded to "update" the pre-installed app to V5.5.14.1165.

It also offered the first 60 days of usage for "FREE" and thereafter a $2.99 per month charge (I thought it was normally $9.99 per month?)?

As it didn't ask for a credit card, I'm also assuming that the charges go directly on my TMO bill?

Has anyone else been using Telenav on their Cliq? The $2.99 per month sounds too good to be true as it has always been $9.99 monthly, anyone know for sure???

Thanks... /BD :cool:

Advertisement
    burn-n-daylight likes this.
  2. timmyjoe42

timmyjoe42 Well-Known Member

I would give Waze a try. (www.waze.com) It basically creates a database of information sent in from its users. The navigation is free, and fairly accurate. It will get you where you want to go. This is great, especially if you are on Android 1.5 since 1.6 and higher allows you to use Google Navigate for free. The more you use Waze, the better it works for you and everyone else.

3. burn-n-daylight

burn-n-daylight Member

I found the same deal for my Behold 2. When I updated the preinstalled program I got the offer 60 days free and 2.99/mo

I used the telenav this weekend for a drive that took me about 4 hours from home and it worked awesome!