Tell verizon about froyo problems!

Last Updated:

1. LZeitgeist

LZeitgeist Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

People who have installed the 2.2 update need to convey to Verizon Customer Service if things aren't working right so the problems and bugs can be fixed before more updates are sent out to the rest of us... don't just fix the problems using info from here. If Froyo's got bugs (not just user-generated problems) then they need to be told.

Advertisement
  2. SSinisterSS

SSinisterSS Well-Known Member

they need to tell motorola to fix the laggyness between screens. ive rebooted 10 times and it still lags, launcher pro is even laggy.

3. drew2you

drew2you New Member

Have been using 2.2 for 5 days now and it works like a charm, no laggyness (sp?) able to surf on 3g/wifi with no issues. works like a charm and love it. I don't have any paid apps so that has not been an issue, and flash works like a charm on videos. this forum (trident especially) has been a god send.

4. Jebus

Jebus Well-Known Member

I am sure that Verizon and Motorola already know about these issues.

Just take your phone down there and tell them yourself.

5. kevpan815

kevpan815 Well-Known Member

No problems here with 2.2 Update 1. I not only manually installed 2.2 manually on my phone, but on my extra line for my Dad's Phone as well!

6. Ddifulio31

Ddifulio31 Active Member

I'm running the forced 2.2 no issues here with laincher pro free. Only issue I have is the internet isn't as fast as it used to be and sometimes my wifi doesn't connect. But I came from an eris so this is nothing compared to the issues that phone had after the 2.1 update.

7. Outlaw.99

Outlaw.99 Well-Known Member

No real issue with forced update yet... One time it did emit a terrible noise when trying to ring and froze.. But it may have been a fluke... It rebooted itself and went right back to work... Battery life is even better than before....