Telus $50 mail in rebate for HTC Desire

Last Updated:

1. Darkstar2010

Darkstar2010 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Telus is temporarily out of stock for HTC Desire cellphones...And this link here says Telus is offering a $50 mail in rebate for people who have to wait for their next stock to come in TELUS HTC Desire out of stock

My questions are:

I want to purchase the phone without a contract...will I be able to get the $50 mail in rebate?

How do I get the rebate? Do I just wait until they have stock again and everyone who buys from their next shipment automatically gets the rebate? Or do I have to get on a list or something?

thanx for any help!!!!

Advertisement
  2. tricksy_rabbit

tricksy_rabbit Active Member

The fine print on the rebate states that you have to get the phone on a 3 year contract, so no you can't get it. Also, it's a mail-in rebate, which means that to get it you mail it in with your proof of purchase after buying the phone.

A little more bad news - don't count on being able to get a phone with no contract on the next shipment. Telus is forbidding any retailer to sell the phones without a 3 year contract, and they will keep doing it until demand goes down a bit.

Darkstar2010 likes this.
  3. Darkstar2010

Darkstar2010 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanx for letting me know!!!!!

Which carriers in the States sell the HTC Desire that will work in Canada on 3G when unlocked?