Support TELUS gets the LG Shine Plus

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sookster54, Sep 8, 2010.

1. sookster54

sookster54 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Seems to be the non-US version of the Ally, I couldn't find any information at all on the Shine Plus until I realized it was a renamed Ally. However specs looks underwhelming, but it seems to be a similar type of phone the HTC myTouch 3G Slide is (been wanting to find a good physical keyboard), would it be worth looking at for $299 Canadian?

I'm glad to see the Ally is rootable and such, hopefully the Shine Plus won't have a different booter/ROM to make it difficult.

Advertisement
  2. OMFG... that silver IS AMAZING and the LG Home app looks way better. WTF CANADA! lmao. we serisously need some Canadian love down here.... I think the bootloader are similar but who knows until you get your hands on one. The software seems updated/different. Got to VZW.com and compare. The ally is really good. I love my phone, but i think LG could have done better. and 300 dollars?! In US or Canadian currency because in the US VZW has it for 49.99 after a 100 dollar cash rebate IF you are either upgrading from an older phone or if you are a new customer.

Tags: