TELUS gets the LG Shine PlusSupport

Last Updated:

1. sookster54

sookster54 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Seems to be the non-US version of the Ally, I couldn't find any information at all on the Shine Plus until I realized it was a renamed Ally. However specs looks underwhelming, but it seems to be a similar type of phone the HTC myTouch 3G Slide is (been wanting to find a good physical keyboard), would it be worth looking at for $299 Canadian?

I'm glad to see the Ally is rootable and such, hopefully the Shine Plus won't have a different booter/ROM to make it difficult.

Advertisement
  2. connwa

connwa Well-Known Member

OMFG... that silver IS AMAZING and the LG Home app looks way better. WTF CANADA! lmao. we serisously need some Canadian love down here.... I think the bootloader are similar but who knows until you get your hands on one. The software seems updated/different. Got to VZW.com and compare. The ally is really good. I love my phone, but i think LG could have done better. and 300 dollars?! In US or Canadian currency because in the US VZW has it for 49.99 after a 100 dollar cash rebate IF you are either upgrading from an older phone or if you are a new customer.