telus hero on ATT sending email problem

Last Updated:

1. dodgeram02

dodgeram02 Active Member This Topic's Starter

ok I have a Telus hero on ATT here in teh states..anyway I can receive emails on all my email accounts..but I cant send email on my phone..when i goto send an email in teh Notifications area is saya Account settings errror..hmm doesnt make sense..if i can receive email i should be able to send email correct...any help would be awesome...

Advertisement
  2. darrinaltman

darrinaltman Well-Known Member

What type of email account is it? Gmail? What settings did you put in the Network APNs?

3. dodgeram02

dodgeram02 Active Member This Topic's Starter

my gmail sems to send ok...but when i use my POP accounts ..i have 2 email accounts thro my internet provider.they us POP...i can receive email but i cant send email ...I set up a apn for my data ..so i can get 3g that works fine..just having an email problem

4. darrinaltman

darrinaltman Well-Known Member

On the APNs, I didnt know if maybe that could have something to do with it. BTW, I have assigned ringtones to contacts and when I get calls from these contacts I only get default ringtone. Have you tried this? Any ideas?

5. Forcefed

Forcefed Active Member

dodgeram02 do you have a link to whoever you used to unlock the Telus Hero so that you can use an ATT SIM card???

thanks