Telus Milestone, Apps2sd

Last Updated:

1. justajason

justajason Active Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone tried and succeeded? If so, could you point me to directions? Ive been trying the two methods Ive found here, and on the other milestone boards. But have had no success..

I have also tried the memory hack, and cant seem to get the code right.
    Right now, im running the rooted thai firmware that was posted. I used ADB shell to nandroid the firmware.

Any help would be appreciated..
    j

Advertisement
  2. justajason

45 views and no reply..kinda troubling...

3. SEI

SEI Active Member

i dont know much but since no ones is helping you, im sure you have to do root first.. if thats not right then it might be because our bootloader is still locked.

4. justajason

Ive got basic root, and am running the Thai 2.1. So root isnt the problem. I just want to have more space on the phone. I cant have my apps, and a smooth running device at the same time.. This is depressing.

5. truthlesshero

truthlesshero Member

I got some bad news for you justajason...

It doesn't look like it is possible to use/install apps2sd on the canadian/telus milestone...
    I am not sure if that's the one you have..but any same version with locked kernel will not work
    I have been trying non stop for two weeks and nothing..even the mot_boot_mode alternative that has worked for other milestones seems to not work...if I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me..but I am 99% positive..

On an upside...2.2 froyo will have this feature integrated. .yay..let's just hope it comes soon...