Temple Run 2

Last Updated:

1. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

I don't like all the movement.

That beast totally blocks your view as well when it gets close.

Advertisement
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Its a nice game, a lot better than the 1st one for being not as monotonous. But for some reason I still like Subway Surfers more, but maybe that's just because of the leaderboard feature where you compete with friends. Unless there's a similar feature for TR2 I haven't seen.
  3. Great looking game but the movement in the game kind of throws me off a little bit. Jumping onto the rope is really cool though, great new feature!
  4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

The only downside that I've found for this game for me at least, the tilt sensitivity isn't as good as TR1. Have to almost tilt device almost sideways just to retrieve coins on ledge.

Other than that, really like it

DS
  5. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

I've heard a lit if people say that DS but I have to disagre. Maybe there is sensitivity issues with certain devices? :rolleyes:
  6. nieltab

nieltab Well-Known Member

Yeah they have to make it more sensitive, I'm losing a lot just because I don't tilt my phone enough. But it is still a great game, theyll have to perfection it now they get a lot of feedback.
  7. Tsular

Tsular Member

Interetsing. Thanks!
  8. kidcarter93

kidcarter93 Well-Known Member

I think it must be device specific as Liamo said because tilt is absolutely fine for me on my Nexus 7 and SGS2.
  9. DragonSlayer95

Maybe so, I've got no problems with other tilt games (survival run, asphalt 7, pba challenge), TR2 only one I have to struggle with.

I've got a gs2 as well so eh idk

DS
  10. Temple Run 2 is much better than Temple Run 1 but there are a lot of things going onscreen. This game is very addictive though! I can sit all day playing Temple Run :D
  11. mistryjazz

mistryjazz New Member

good game, better than temple run1!!
  12. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

I found the first Temple Run a complete bore, but I can't put down TR2.

BTW, it has an update so go download it :)
  13. ndoran

ndoran Active Member

Stuck on LVL 8
    :/
    Can't seem to get 10 mil
  14. Liamo_210

Just save loads of gems. I'm on level 7 got 10 mil but haven't played enough to get 500000 coins all time or 100000 meters.
  15. kidcarter93

I thought the 1 million total metres and 500,000 total coins would be the last objectives.
    I guess I was wrong...
    uploadfromtaptalk1359914081145.jpg

I also took this 2nd screenie because it shows that I haven't ran 1 million metres but that's just because it shown up twice :O
    uploadfromtaptalk1359914153853.jpg
  16. sachinmalik

sachinmalik New Member

Good game....Even I am stuck at level 8.....Whats d official highest score in this game????Please reply.....
    Mine is 53,108,222....I had to run a total of 135,295 m to achieve this....
  17. runekey

runekey Active Member

Uninstalled because of all the "upgrade purchase" prompts (pay $1 to respawn, buy more powerups now!, share with friends, would you like to tweet your score?)

Plus almost every time I swipe to jump I open up the Google cards screen :S
  18. Liamo_210

I don't get these prompts :confused:
  19. Sashreek

Sashreek Active Member

Mine's 55,613,079 and I had to run 84741 to achieve this.
  20. gerry142

gerry142 Active Member

Hoooow? My best is 5 million.
  21. DragonSlayer95

Got a screenie? I'd love to see it :D
  22. Sashreek

Sashreek Active Member

Here it is....

Attached Files:

23. Temple Run is one of the most popular game in the world. I also downloaded Temple Run 2 in my android mobile and there are lots of changes between Temple Run and Temple Run 2. Temple Run 2 has really amazing graphics which like to play.
  24. kidcarter93

I'm a little while of that kinda score yet :/
    uploadfromtaptalk1360602199783.jpg
  25. Reocyx

Reocyx Active Member

I missed the boat. Why is it so popular? Endlessly repetetive and mind numbingly blah.