1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

TEP Open Enrollment

1. April_Fool_79

April_Fool_79 Well-Known Member

Since this is coming up and I know 90% of you don't actually look at the News and Updates" section of your bill (page 2, BTW :eek:), here goes.

March is open enrollment for Total Equipment Protection. If you have a phone that was activated over 30 days ago, you will be able to add TEP to it beginning March 1. All you need to do is call, cjat or visit a store and they can add it for you. This ends March 31, however, so you must do it then if you want to add it.

Just a little heads up. :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Good to know (not that I'll do it), I never look at my bill.
  3. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

I just insured my phone through my insurance company...covers everything TEP does for WAY cheaper.
  4. gh0atd

gh0atd Well-Known Member

So it does it for less then 7 dollars?
  5. momoceio

My insurance company covers both my wife's phone and mine for $6 monthly. No deductible either...
  6. dzine2fit

dzine2fit Well-Known Member

What insurance company are you talking about, sharing is caring man, let us know, is it like work insurance or like somehting that we can subscribe to??
  7. April_Fool_79

April_Fool_79 Well-Known Member

I think in another thread he said State Farm? Allstate? One of those "regular" ones. It's a rider you attach to your homeowner's insurance. Just call whoever has your homeowner's or renter's insurance and check with them.
  8. momoceio

Yeah, it's just an additional policy I have with State Farm. It's a "personal articles" policy.
  9. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

10. ironbrewer

ironbrewer Well-Known Member

What does it cover? I have state farm and am interested.

11. falconey

falconey Well-Known Member