Terminal Emulator After unrevoked?

Last Updated:

1. dmsatax1x

dmsatax1x Member This Topic's Starter

Having trouble figuring out how to make terminal emulator work. I'm trying to setup Collin_Ph's battery tweak according to these instructions: [GUIDE][UPDATE] Try the battery tweak with Myn's RLS3! - xda-developers

but when i type in batt-cfg, it tells me something like command not found so i cannot move on into the later steps.

My questions are
    -should i have done something in particular to setup terminal emulator before running it?
    -can TE even work on my phone since i didnt use ADB to root, but unrevoked instead?
    - Lastly can i still somehow install/hook up into ADB even though i used unrevoked? There are still some functions i'd like to try out that i dont think i can without a direct link to my pc.

Advertisement
  2. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

did you issue the su (super User) command and allow super user? go in to the application superuser and see if te is allowed or denied, if denied remove it from the denied list and try again and report back

3. dmsatax1x

dmsatax1x Member This Topic's Starter

Oh sorry I forgot to mention that su DOES enable te but I just can't do anything after that