Terrible AppsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jhewit22

jhewit22 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've seen a lot of threads about favorite app's...so let's switch things up...

What is your LEAST favorite app that you've downloaded or paid for? Why would you discourage others from downloading/buying it?

(PS- sorry to any app developers who this might offend...I don't meant to, just trying to help solve some headaches for others, and myself)

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Good question. One of the most popular apps of all, Dolphin.

I can't stand that thing. I even purchased the license and spent several days trying to get used to it, but I could not justify the gimmicks and tabs, etc.. even the default color of the thing.

The stock browser is still the best for me, with Opera running a close second.

3. xx_bishop_xx

xx_bishop_xx Well-Known Member

The Market seems to be flooded with some of the weirdest stuff lately.

4. MrChips

MrChips Active Member

advanced task killer! ...Can of worms answer for sure.

5. our3rotts

our3rotts Guest

I didn't like Dolphin HD either. There were times I wanted the stock browser, I'd have it open, click on a link and Dolphin would take over - even when it wasn't the default. Maybe it was operator-error on my part, but I shouldn't have too look that hard to switch settings. If I select "NOT default browser", it should respect my wishes.

6. thisallan

thisallan Member

i also didn't care for Dolphin. it wasn't any one thing that turned me off, but it seemed like it was trying to do too many things at once