Terrible battery life

1. icedice34

icedice34 Well-Known Member

I listened to streaming radio via bluetooth headphones for about a half hour. This seems terribly bad to me. I also have it down to 90% on only 59 minutes off battery right now.

This started when I loaded Newts RLs5.8 and the patch to 5.1. However, last night I loaded the newest version of RAGE and am having the same results.

Anybody have any ideas? I was thinking about possibly doing a full RUU to see if I messed something up somewhere. Could clearing battery stats do anything? I've heard that clearing battery stats isn't really an important thing?

Thoughts?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

That doesn't sound particularly terrible to me... It takes me 2-3 batteries to.get thru the day with similar heavy useage. In my case,its a lot of screen on time,and 2-4 hours of Bluetooth phone calls. I generally get 5-6 hours out of a stock battery with my typical useage.

Wish I had a a better answer for ya,but battery life is not a rezounds best quality ;)

Of course i get better if I don't use it much.sitting in WiFi it will get 20+ hours if I don't pester it. But anything using the radio,or keeping the screen on sucks the juice down fast!