TERRIBLE signal with T-Mobile...help pleaseSupport

Last Updated: 2012-11-14 03:04:17
  1. moraha

moraha New Member

For the past 3 years, I had a Blackberry 8900 (yes the one with the ball). I've used it in my basement with no issues. If anything, I'd get down to 3 bars once in a while. I've never had signal issues, especially being in the Chicago area.

I just switched to the S3, and I rarely get signal down there. A lot of times I see the 4G icon, but 0 bars. When I try sending texts, it fails most of the time.

After looking this up a few days ago on the internet, many people were complaining about the same thing. I think I saw a few mention asking T-Mobile about an extender or something like that. I don't remember exactly what they called it and I can't find the websites any more. I searched this forum but can't find any solutions either.

Can anyone help me out with this? Is there something that T-Mobile can help me out with besides the annoying 30 minute pointless troubleshooting? I'm very new to Android or even touch screens in general. I'd really appreciate the help.

Advertisement
  2. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

A signal booster is what I think you are talking about you would need to contact t-mobile about it