• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tesco phone O2 sim

fjmike

Lurker
Dec 6, 2010
Not sure if this is the right place, please move if not. I see that Tesco are offering a good deal on the wildfire at the moment and I'm tempted. The only problem is that I need to use my O2 sim so that I retain discounts on broadband and landline. I believe that Tesco is piggybacked onto O2 so would my sim work without resorting to unlocking???? Thanks

Not sure if this is the right place, please move if not. I see that Tesco are offering a good deal on the wildfire at the moment and I'm tempted. The only problem is that I need to use my O2 sim so that I retain discounts on broadband and landline. I believe that Tesco is piggybacked onto O2 so would my sim work without resorting to unlocking???? Thanks

I briefly had a Tesco Wildfire and had terrible problems with the signal. Tried my O2 sim in it and it picked up the signal no problem, so yes in my case the O2 sim did work in the Tesco handset.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones