Test/Review Stock VS Seidio BatteryAccessories

Last Updated:

1. frankkduf

frankkduf Banned This Topic's Starter

Ok so here im gonna test out the new battery 1750mah from seidio vs the stock battery, Im just finishing the 3 first cycle of the seidio because it is new. Once its done i will test them have you some idea what to do to get the best accurate result?? what the most draining thing? thanks!

Advertisement
  2. frankkduf

i am now testing the 3rd cycle, and i still get a shut down of the phone when i try to take a picture with the flash when the battery is under 50% wtf?

3. smileman

smileman Well-Known Member

where did you find the 1750? I only see a 1600 on Seidio's site:

Seidio Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Battery for Samsung Nexus S 4G, Nexus S, Behold II, Moment - Android Batteries - Android Central Store

4. frankkduf

5. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

Any updates on comparison? I really want to buy this battery but i need a review before i can make the decision.

6. frankkduf

after a full week of testing, I can see a better battery life with the seidio! So the seidio is very great for that, but it has a issue with the camera flash . So thats why i wouldnt recommand it . I will return mine to seidio for a refund! post is here http://androidforums.com/nexus-s-4g/337953-camera-flash-crashes-phone.html

7. Polypro

Polypro Member

I purchased the 1750 from Seidio last week. I turned off the phone and inserted the the battery. It came from Seidio showing 2 bars (out of 5 on the meter in the off state). It charged up to 5 bars in about 3hrs, and I then left it charging for about 8 more (Seidio recommends 2-3 hrs after showing full, but I wanted to make sure it was full the first time around). On this first charge, I'm currently at 2 Days, 17 Hours and 30 Minutes of use, and have 7% remaining. I'm going to let it die so the calibration software gets a complete reading once, then partial charge from ~25-50% from now on (supposed best practice with Li-Ion in regards to battery life cycle. 100% depletion nets you 500 recharges, less gets you ~1500-2500)

How to Prolong Lithium-based Batteries – Battery University

So far, this battery is beating the stock one (on my phone) by almost a day, and it's supposed to improve after 5-6 charge cycles. I'm happy with the purchase.

P

8. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

I apologize about that! We have addressed this. You can always get a replacement in order to fix this issue.