Tethering an Eee TransformerSupport

1. roryok08

roryok08 New Member

I have an Asus Eee TF101 and want to tether it to my Motorola Defy phone for those moments when I cannot connect via wi-fi.

I have read many of the threads in these forums and they appear not to be what I wanted. I seem to end up somewhat confused!

Any help, therefore, on this tethering problem would be gratefully received.

Advertisement
    :
  2. helpifIcan

helpifIcan Well-Known Member

If your carrier blocks the tethering you will have to use an APP.

The one that will most likely work is FoxFi. You will need to download it to your phone. If your carrier block the download you can got to the FoxFi site and download. Once downloaded run it and it will make your phone a hot spot with which you can connect via WiFi.
    If this APP does not work most likely your carrier has locked the phone from doing any tethering.
  3. 282rocket

282rocket New Member

I could never get mine to tether either but works great connecting to hotspot on blackberry
  4. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

I was able to connect via Bluetooth using Foxfi to my Sprint Galaxy Nexus. But now it doesn't work anymore... :-( Foxfi crashes every time I try to connect.
  5. helpifIcan

If you do not have the latest version go to FoxFi site and get it. Sprint is blocking it from the app stores.

Hope this helps.
  6. pinkyjules

pinkyjules New Member

I have a Nokia lumia 800, it recognises my tf101 but won't connect. Any ideas would be very helpful
  7. helpifIcan

More information needed how are you trying to connect BT, wifi, USB?