Tethering Metropcs Samsung 720 Admire

1. TEBAYANE

TEBAYANE New Member

Hi All! I am new to the forum and to the world of Droids. I received my 3g Samsung Admire last March. I read, studied and am trying to apply and set-up what the Admire is capable of only to find that Metropcs blocks tething and wifi. Seems this cell only uses Metropcs and rarely does the wifi display come on. I really need guidance in making my Droid the wifi hotspot for my computer and then accessing the Internet on my Sony 42 inch Bravia tv. Would appreciate:eek: some directions in layman's terms. I'm so happy I found this forum.Happy New Year to one and all! T.B. Ann

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome aboard... TEBAYANE..

It's nice to have you join the community. Here's a link to your device's area of discussion. http://androidforums.com/samsung-admire/

I'm not sure why would they (MetroPcs) would blocked their phones from being able to connect to WiFi (wireless internet). I would think that this would reduce the load of users using a vast amount of data on they network.

As for wireless tethering, you would have to contact your service provider to find out if this is something they support.

Good luck. And thanks for joining. :)
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the community :)

Hopefully some of Rush's information will assist you properly. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Thanks for joining and enjoy your time here :D:D