• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tethering - what's the advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
idr0id said:
HAS ANY DROID OWNER BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO TETHERING? If so, post proof.

I"LL TAKE ANY NETWORK... HAS TO BE A DROID OWNER

It doesn't have to be..... just an adroid device... any network...

Mainly because this is a droid forum. I'm not concerned with wehter or not iphones have been dropped from AT&T

I'm not concerned with dumbphones 5 years ago
I'm not concerned with BB's

JUST ANDROID devices.

Why are people gettting so confused by this? It's VERY SIMPLE. I too, am very interested in if it's ever happened. Whenever I ask, you get people like IOWA posting inconsequential shit that doesn't apply and he acts like that proves his point.

All he proved was an ass-hole got dropped for being a PITA too many times. If this was a thread about that, I'd appreciate him posting it.... but since it is not....

Upvote 0
Actually due to the nature of CDMA technology, it would affect all of those towers. But I agree, some of that is price gouging, however, having a remote backhaul to the towers is quite the task versus landline service backhaul. (relatively speaking.)

ok... agreed

there is SOME more involved with cell data...

there is SOME price gouging...

;)

Upvote 0
what are you arguing about... I'm not saying they are....

I'm agreeing with you on that point.

here, I'll type it again....

HAS ANY DROID OWNER BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO TETHERING? If so, post proof.

I"LL TAKE ANY NETWORK... HAS TO BE A DROID OWNER

if Sprint doesn't have a droid, then don't worry about it....

Hilarious how you keep avoiding the question because THERE IS NO PROOF AND YOU DON"T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20003930-71.html

CNET is a reputable source.

Here's a funny.

tetherbill.png

Got anything else to say mcatdtdroid?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones