tetheringSupport

1. kiroshi23

kiroshi23 Well-Known Member

i don't have internet for now i was wondering if this is safe. I never tethered because i didn't want my 4g to be turned off by metro. im using pda net and using the hid feature. is this safe should i stop

Advertisement
  2. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

I think if you keep to just surfing and an occasional download or two you'll be alright. Heavy usage might bring up a flag for them.
  3. kiroshi23

kiroshi23 Well-Known Member

thank you man
  4. ElTermo91

ElTermo91 Active Member

i have a question about tethering i am able to used it perfectly with my laptop using user agent and it is fast because of my 4G but when i get connected with another device like my iPod or another smartphone to my Hotspot it doesn't work what can i do so i can tether with other devices?
  5. bucketbass

bucketbass Well-Known Member

What app or apps are you using to wifi tether. I have tried a few but not had 100% sucess with some of them.
  6. Mortician607

Mortician607 Well-Known Member

I don't really tether, but I do have Open Garden. It's always worked well.
  7. bucketbass

bucketbass Well-Known Member

I can not get any browsers to work on tether. not IE not Chrome. But I can stream video and audio through winamp just fine. what im I not doing? Or a metro block? Or????????? I have been having problems with work internet crashing and just want a back up from time to time.
  8. Mortician607

Mortician607 Well-Known Member

You need to set up a user agent on your browser for tethering to work.
  9. UKCatFan

UKCatFan Well-Known Member

I have had no problems connecting a Nexus 7 or a SGT 10.1.