• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Texas Executed Offenders

Some can be rehabilitated.. perhaps one time murderers?

I don't know, but it seems that once a person has shown that they can use that option to solve their issues for money (murder the robbery victim and/or eye witnesses), sex/control (murder the victim as an eye witness and also out of blood lust), etc, "rehabilitation" would just mean "learn how to play the game better" to them, and "ticking time bomb" to the rest of us.

And no, I do not buy into the old saw that "everyone is a potential murderer and/or rapist." Nonsense.

Upvote 0
Nice. Agreed.
I do disagree that muderers or any other criminal cannot be rehabilitated. Where there is breath there is hope.

For me, it's not about whether or not they can be rehabilitated. In committing murder they took everything from someone. Unless they can give some of it back, they should never taste freedom again. Figure out resurrection and we'll talk about parole. Until then? Rot away in that 4x8. I'm only against the death penalty for murder because the system is imperfect and I don't want to see everything taken in error from someone else in the quest for justice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones