• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text and Calling Issues?

NKarigan

Lurker
Dec 23, 2009
I've recently been having issues with my Eris because it won't send or receive text messages. It comes up as Network not responding or some kind of Radio Interface Source error...also when I make phone calls it always comes up restricted. I've contacted Verizon support and they have not resolved the issue...has anyone else had this problem???

My calls have been dropping a lot today for some reason. I updated my "roaming capabilities" but I'm not sure that was the problem, since I've had this phone for a week with no issues and I'm sitting at my desk at work. I'm not sure this phone carries that great of a signal. This is my first bad experience with it, but its strange how it's happening now and not from the onset.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones