Text and Calling Issues?General

Last Updated:

1. NKarigan

NKarigan New Member This Topic's Starter

I've recently been having issues with my Eris because it won't send or receive text messages. It comes up as Network not responding or some kind of Radio Interface Source error...also when I make phone calls it always comes up restricted. I've contacted Verizon support and they have not resolved the issue...has anyone else had this problem???

Advertisement
  2. mandable

mandable Member

I haven't had these issues. Sorry to ask an obvious question, but it isn't anything with the network, is it?

3. NKarigan

NKarigan New Member This Topic's Starter

Verizon is saying that it is not...even though we have tried everything on the phone...Factory reset, checked all the settings, took the battery out, called *228..I mean everything.

4. MisterMcGoo

MisterMcGoo Well-Known Member

My calls have been dropping a lot today for some reason. I updated my "roaming capabilities" but I'm not sure that was the problem, since I've had this phone for a week with no issues and I'm sitting at my desk at work. I'm not sure this phone carries that great of a signal. This is my first bad experience with it, but its strange how it's happening now and not from the onset.