• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text expander or app similar to BlackBerry's AutoText.

I would love an app that would be able to mimic BlackBerry's AutoText feature. That is, I type in "idk" and hit space, and out pops "I don't know." Saves so much time, and makes typing on such a small device easy.

It seems like it may be fairly simple to implement, but I'm not an app developer so I don't know what all is required to do something like this.

Thought I'd throw the idea out there!

i would love an app that would be able to mimic blackberry's autotext feature. That is, i type in "idk" and hit space, and out pops "i don't know." saves so much time, and makes typing on such a small device easy.

It seems like it may be fairly simple to implement, but i'm not an app developer so i don't know what all is required to do something like this.

Thought i'd throw the idea out there!

bump!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones