Text in the right-hand corner of the screen (Almost looks like Diag. stuff?)

Last Updated:

1. x4words

x4words Member This Topic's Starter

I started up my phone this morning, and I've got this weird text at the top right corner of my screen.
    The text itself is always changing, but it says this right now:

0.96/1.48/0.89
    system_server
    ndroid.launcher
    dsi
    ts.senseclock24

I can't figure out what I've done to get that to come up, or how to get rid of it.

Ideas?

My phone has been rooted to 2.2, and has been for a few months now without any problems..

Attached is a picture of what I'm talking about. It's on all screens and programs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. istolvampire

istolvampire Well-Known Member

I have never seen this. If it is not an app all i can say is install one of your backups prior to this problem.

3. androoid

androoid New Member

Hey,

I have this problem too! I just posted a similar post as i could not find anything on the net! This must be some sort of hidden code that is entered into the phone that has triggered it on! I would super grateful if someone can shed any light on this as it is driving me mental!

Cheers

4. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

do you have Titanium Backup installed? There is a bit of text on the last line on first screen that has a line through it. That is a similar method that TitBU uses to indicate an app has been uninstalled.

anyway, can you backup this rom, then do you have an older rom you can flash back just to see if it is there in that? if so, you know it transcends the roms and is at some deeper level.

5. androoid

androoid New Member

Hi Peops,

I found the resolution to this! It must have been some sort of code, or some sort of sequence in which buttons were pressed on your phone that switched this on.

You need to download and install an app from the market place called Android Tweak by eLibera).

Once completed, open the application and select the Settings menu item, scroll right to the bottom of that list (make sure you don't toggle any of the other items there!) and select More option (for experts), on the first page of toggles, there is one titled "Show process CPI usage meter", select this so it has a cross (x) overlaying it. Exit out of the application and restart your android, and it will then dissapear..... for goood! ;-)

:):):)