1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support text message settings

1. SxxW39

SxxW39 Member

Ok, one last question. Is there any way to change the colors in the text message app or is it just the way it is and that's it?

Advertisement
  2. sully5981

sully5981 Well-Known Member

Since this is about text messaging I just wanted to add if there was. A way to have the phone screen come on when receiving a text.
  3. DodgerinNH

DodgerinNH Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but the stock text app is pretty no-frills. Doesn't look at first glance to be much room for customization. I generally switch to Go SMS Pro (which is free, despite the name) pretty quickly, because it's VERY customizable and both of your issues can be taken care of fairly easily (lots of cool themes to really change the look and wake up the phone, as well) Sorry if that is a bit of a cop-out, but I've never been happy with some of the stock customizations, so I just look elsewhere