Text Message Timestamp Issue

Last Updated:

1. stevewri

stevewri Member This Topic's Starter

Myself and 3 other friends in my town are all having the same issue with our EVO's. When we recieve a text message from anyone, the timestamp is always 1 hour ahead and therefore does not thread them correctly. My Time zone is set correctly and my date/time is correct everywhere else on my phone, only recieved text messages are 1 hour ahead. Called Sprint today and their only suggestion was to make sure I was up-to-date on my software...which I am. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Biggest Fro

Biggest Fro Well-Known Member

Try a reboot, might solve the issue.

3. stevewri

stevewri Member This Topic's Starter

Trust me...I have done that numerous times. No dice

4. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Mine does that every now and then too. Just out of the blue, mid conversation. Last night I was texting at 11pm'ish and got one with a 7pm timestamp. It wasn't a delayed message. It was right inline with the convo, just wrong timestamp.

5. cmolnari

cmolnari New Member

From what I have discovered is that the time stamp is only wrong when my phone shows it's roaming. Any ideas on who needs to be contacted to fix this? :D

6. hogs23

hogs23 New Member

my timestamp messes up also mostly in the mornings and only for a couple ppl always 5 hour inadvance very frustrating.