text messages dont vibrateSupport

Last Updated:

1. sonar

sonar Member This Topic's Starter

For some reason no matter what I do I can't seem to get my vibrate to work when I receive a text message. It used ti work until one day it just stopped. I have tried everything I could think of except doing a hard reset, which I don't really want to do. It seems to only not want to work with text messages. Phone works fine, as far as vibrate goes, and anything else that vibrates works without a problem. Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?

Advertisement
  2. endolith

endolith Active Member

3. sonar

I was thinking that too so I uninstalled audio manager not to long ago. I'm happy to say I know have my vibrate back.

4. endolith

endolith Active Member

I uninstalled Setting Profiles and it still doesn't work. :mad:

5. sonar

Do you have any apps that control your ringer,media,alarm,etc. If you do try uninstalling one of those and see if that works

6. Leukay

Leukay Member

Try going to messages, then settings, then all the way to the bottom see if the vibrate box is unchecked...It may seem odd, but that happened to me one day, and I saw that for some reason it was unchecked. I just checked it again and it was good to go

7. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Sometimes my scrolling gets a little heavy-handed and later I find that I've accidentally checked or unchecked something. :eek::mad: etc..

8. endolith

endolith Active Member

That's the first thing I checked, of course. Vibrate is enabled but it's not vibrating. I found out it doesn't vibrate for phone calls either.

It does vibrate when I boot, and in video games, so the vibration is not broken.

9. Daxenth

Daxenth Member

sorry for the year old bump, but im having the exact issue. i checked and unchecked and checked the vibrate box. and its still not working. i dont understand. the only thing i have that could interact with my ringtones is "Ringdroid" which ive had long before this issue... id appreciate any help :/