• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text messages "Pending" and not being sent

This may not be much help, but I have never had this happen. I use Handcent SMS and haven't touched the stock messaging app for a few months now. Maybe try using Handcent and see if it still happens.

Kratos

Cheers

I did try HandCent but it weirdly recreated the problem that I had had with my Nokia N82 where it replaced a mate's details with my satellite installer's.:D

Very strange.

Upvote 0
Cheers

I did try HandCent but it weirdly recreated the problem that I had had with my Nokia N82 where it replaced a mate's details with my satellite installer's.:D

Very strange.

That is weird. The only other thing I can suggest (aside from what's been suggested in this tread already) is to take it to a Verizon store or call the 8020 number. Also, you may try updating your PRL by calling *228 from your phone and choosing option 2.

Kratos

Upvote 0
That is weird. The only other thing I can suggest (aside from what's been suggested in this tread already) is to take it to a Verizon store or call the 8020 number. Also, you may try updating your PRL by calling *228 from your phone and choosing option 2.

Kratos
The poster is using a HTC Desire... Not sold in the US, so they aren't on Verizon. But they sgould contact their carrier

Upvote 0
This occasionally happens to me on my HTC Desire 510. I'm urgently log-catting to see if I can hunt down the "why" of it but, in the meantime, I've found that restarting/power cycling the phone causes them all to send, like it or not, lol. I am kinda hoping the problem will be fixed when lollipop.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones