1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Text Messages

1. jpark8

jpark8 Active Member

Is there a setting to set inside of the text messaging feature...my text messages are out of order...for example when someone sends me a text, I have to scroll to view it...like it's not in the format of "I send a text and when someone sends me a text, the text shows up after/under the last text I sent" instead the format that is on is bunching all the text messages of the sender together at the top and all mines are being bunched together at the bottom...like it's grouping all the sender's text messages together..it's not in the normal format when receiving and sending a text...Is there a way to get it back to it's normal format...

Advertisement
  2. jpark8

jpark8 Active Member

disregard this thread...There's another thread