Text Messaging App-Odd Request

1. niles08

niles08 New Member

My fiance's birthday is coming up in 2 months and I am looking to arrange her a surprise birthday party. I have her friends phone numbers, and am looking at sending out a text message to them about this. I however obviously don't want her to know about it, the problem I run into is that if I use my standard text messaging then she can go on verizon.com and see who I texted and she will recognize the phone numbers. Is there an app that I can download where I can text these people and not have it show up on my verizon account at all?

Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

Are they all Android users? You could use GTalk if they are.
  3. niles08

niles08 New Member

Well she also has my Gmail password for Gmail chat, so she will notice if I have all her friends on my contact list.
  4. PrinceCorwin

PrinceCorwin Well-Known Member

How about you just use someone else's phone to send out one multi recipient text message informing them that the sender is you and you wish for everyone to keep the party a secret.
  5. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

Send Anonymous Text

Use our free service to send SMS text messages to any mobile phone via the web

I haven’t tried it but worth a shot?
  6. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

7. PrinceCorwin

PrinceCorwin Well-Known Member

I still think this is the easiest, safest option.
  8. bigbabys

bigbabys Well-Known Member

You could set up a Google voice number (it's free) and text everyone from that.

Although to be honest, I feel like you aren't being entirely honest on why you need these secretive texts. I don't know many people who check their Verizon bill for numbers to see if there is a surprise party planned...