Text multiple recipientsSupport

Last Updated:

1. doggk9

doggk9 Member This Topic's Starter

I came from a blackberry, and had GROUPS of people i could text by selecting one. Then one click sent the same text to everyone on that list. Any way to do this on my epic? I'm tired of forwarding things ten times.

Advertisement
  2. Richie18

Richie18 Member

I text multiple people all the time. Just go to "Compose" a new text message and then add all the recipients you want to send the text message to. The phone will automatically default you to the message part after you pick your first recipient, but just select the "To" bar at the top again and you can add more recipients. It will save that "Thread" also so you can send multiple texts to that same group if you wish.

Also, i haven't tried it, but you can create Groups within your contacts and i'm sure that you can mass message a group if you wanted, if there was a specific group of people you were always looking to mass text.

3. JUSTQUAN2

JUSTQUAN2 Well-Known Member

Yea, if you use google for contacts you can make groups with x-amount of people in there. I have a group of 40 that i text at once.

4. doggk9

doggk9 Member This Topic's Starter

Thats exactly what i want to do. Make a group so i can send whatever to the same people every time all at once. How can I set that up?

5. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

You can do that with Gmail on your computer browser, or you can get an app for your phone in the market.

6. Keybeeetsss

Keybeeetsss Well-Known Member

U also can get an app called aContacts... I made most of my groups on the computer but a few more with that app & when I need to add others to it, thatz how I do it...