Text notification and SD cardGeneral

1. ZoeLibb

ZoeLibb New Member

Hello all,

I've had my cell for a couple weeks now and I'm still figuring things out but I finally managed to mount the SD card and get music on to my phone. Woo! However, since doing so all incoming text messages now go directly to the SD card instead of the internal memory, because of that I no longer receive any notifications that I have a text.

Is there any way to make all text messages go to the internal memory or do I have to keep my card unmounted all the time?

Much thanks for your time :)

Advertisement
  2. Appmen

Appmen New Member

I wouldn't recommend you to set the sms storage in the internal memory as its size isn't very big and you will soon run out of it. It isn't the most powerful Android phone.
    And by the way, Intellectsoft don't recommend to use this
  3. rdokoye

rdokoye New Member

No, I think it defaults to the SD card the moment you put it in. Internal memory is typically used as backup anyway. Since phones are obvious size constraints, developers prefer to use external storage components, in order to keep costs down, and keep the phones as small as possible.

However, it is possible for you to manually move data, although I don’t think that would help you very much.