Text Notification count issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. hecsz28

hecsz28 Member

Love my RMHD that I have had for about 1 week, but have found one thing that is really bugging me.

The Text shortcut on the bottom of the screen shows the #1, even if I do not have any new text messages. It will go away on its own sometimes and then come back, whether I received a new text or not.

I have tried restarting the phone and it does not fix it. Also, I am on the latest update.

In this screenshot, I actually have 0 unread text messages.

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

that happens on my nexus on occasion, however i am using nova launcher, and you appear to be on stock launcher.
  3. scottm79

scottm79 New Member

Ive only had my razr maxx hd for a few days and I have a similiar problem but mine is kind of the opposite of yours. My bottom text symbol never shows the number of texts I have waiting. I get the notification sound and the notification symbol in the status tray up top but it never displays the number of texts down below. I cant figure out how to fix that. Im not 100% but i swear it was working before I updated to the latest droid and phone update. Did you or anyone find any solutions to your problem? It might help me out with mine too.