Text Selection and Beats Earbuds-(Unrelated)General

1. MrBojenglz

MrBojenglz Well-Known Member

I've had the Rezound for about two months now and I've noticed the text selection to be much more buggy than with my previous two Android Phones (Eris and Droid X). Sometimes when the selection tool comes up I can't slide the end points at all. Other times the selection box gets stuck on a word and I can't get it off or scroll within the text window until after I copy and paste something unnecessarily. Does anyone else have this problem?

And on an unrelated note, how does everyone feel about the beats earbuds? I was very excited when I got them because I use my phone for music daily but I was very disappointed with them. The earbuds don't stay in well, the sound seems to change drastically depending on precisely how I put them in but because they slide around it's never consistent. And the overall volume isn't great. Maybe I hear a little more bass but in general my $20 buds are just as good.

Advertisement
  2. AeolianReflex

AeolianReflex Well-Known Member

I was having the same trouble with selecting text for a while but now its pretty easy. It's all in your touch and a little finesse. I really miss the track pad on my Incredible!
    I'm not really sold on the Beats ear buds. I've experimented with the different sized ends but none of them seem to stay snug if you're moving around and active. When they do fit they are pretty good and you can listen at lower volume which is great and the bass response is better than average. But the plug type buds are actually pretty bad for you're hearing in the long run. The sound waves are much harder on you're ear drums at even middle volumes because the sound waves are bombarding your drums with nowhere else to go. I play guitar in a few bands and my ears feel more fatigued afer an hour or two of using the Beats than they do after playing live sets and listening to the other bands.