Text shows 2 messages when only 1 in boxSupport

1. fatrusty

fatrusty Member

Yesterday my phone started to display 2 new text messages when only 1 is in the in-box. When I read the 1 text it shows there are no other messages. It is always consistent and always shows this. I deleted several threads yesterday and now this started. Any ideas? I have restarted the phone and did not clear.

Advertisement
    :
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Try "SMS cleaner" in the play store and tell it to delete unread messages.
  3. fatrusty

fatrusty Member

Thanks but a no go on this one.. I deleted a thread from my daughter and she sent me a new text as it was deleting the thread. Now when ever I
    get a new text from anyone is shows up but I can not retrieve it. I shows up in the status bar on top of the display in the home screen and I can drag it down and clear it, but just shows up again...

If I go to the delete all sms text and then cancel, it shows up again in the status bar again. If I drag down the screen and tap on the message, it just goes to the page and says loading and stays there. Just really annoying.:banghead:
  4. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Try running it again? .. that app has helped the same issue with multiple people before... just have to make sure that deleting unread messages is on.
  5. fatrusty

fatrusty Member

Still a no go. I think I will just try and delet all messages over 2 weeks and see if that helps.. BTW nice app. Did you stick with the free one?