• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Texting backgrounds?

Rooski

Apr 26, 2010
Okay so I finally convinced my hubby into letting me get the EVO. I got rid of my stupid Instinct and got the EVO. I am TOTALLY in love and have not have one thing go wrong with it *knock on wood*. I get the occasional odd message but nothing that can't be fixed by moving out of the concrete block we live in. Annnyways. I was on Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories and keep seeing a lot of Iphone "screenshots" of texts and they look really cool with different backgrounds and texts and what not. Is there a way to get that on the EVO? Is it like certain themes to download or something?

Thanks,
Tiff

Heh...

snap20101124_213951.png

Upvote 0
Ok so I gave handcent another try and so far so good. I didn't like the fact before that I had double notifications but I was able to turn that off and now only have the one. When I tried it before it was on my Moment so maybe I didn't like it cause it I hated that phone so much lol. Anyways thanks guys got it all set up and got what I wanted! Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones