• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Texting Multiple Recipients

JimmyJam

Mar 30, 2010
I sent a text message to a bunch of my wife and a few friends, and my wife said she saw all of the recipients of the text message i sent in her msg. She has the BB Curve.

I'm thinking that the DINC is responsible for that, and not her BB. Is there anyway to change that? :thinking:

It really doesn't impact me much, but it's a bit impersonal at times. For someone like Tiger Woods, I can see that sorta being an issue. :p

Let me know!

Good question, and I don't know if you can change a setting as far as that goes but had/have a blackberry and it did the exact same thing. It would show all of the recipients phone numbers and the like.

Same here, and I wasn't receiving texts from people with Android devices, so I think it's a BB thing.

Reactions: JimmyJam
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones