• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

texting!!!!!!!

jmbizz30

Lurker
Feb 24, 2010
We recently bought droid eris woth verizon and half the time i text to my wife i get a message back to try woth area code. The area code is there!!!! Its really frustrating! It seems to only happen between our two phones.(shared plan). Does anyone know how to fix this.we. have tried deleting and re-adding contact.and tried a 1 before area code.nothing helps!

We recently bought droid eris woth verizon and half the time i text to my wife i get a message back to try woth area code. The area code is there!!!! Its really frustrating! It seems to only happen between our two phones.(shared plan). Does anyone know how to fix this.we. have tried deleting and re-adding contact.and tried a 1 before area code.nothing helps!

Have you checked with Verizon?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones