Texts out of orderSupport

Last Updated:

1. AZSports

AZSports New Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else having this issue? My fiancee and I are on the same plan and when we text each other, many times, the time stamp is off by one hour. It puts the conversation all over the place and makes it very difficult to follow. I does not happen with my friends with Verizon when we text each other. WTH??

Advertisement
  2. droid26

droid26 Well-Known Member

im having a similar issue as well. im using handcentand my messages are out of order.

3. Warlock

Warlock Well-Known Member

I get the same problem, but also did with my winmo phone too. I figured it out to happen only when my wife or I was roaming and do not have an evdo conneciton.

I just learned to live with it...

4. maxdamage2122

maxdamage2122 Member

This is most likely a sprint issue since it also used to happen on my wm mogul.

5. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

It's a local issue with the data server bogging down on texts. Sometimes it happens here when I use a tower near the west end of campus (where most people live) and it will delay send/receiving and/or send/receive multiple copies of a text.

try to pay attention to the locations where this happens most often (at home, at work, at the local coffee shop, at mile marker xxx on the highway), and tell someone at your sprint store to fix that crap. Worked for me.