• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Texts sending very slowly?

tcv

Mar 16, 2010
NJ
I've been noticing this since I got the phone but it wasn't until recently that I thought it might be an actual software problem so I was curious to see if anyone else had experienced this. I use go sms but I don't think this is important since I experienced it with other apps. Anyway, what I mean is that whenever I send a text, the green arrow that appears underneath in gosms will be there for around 10 seconds or more and if I turn the screen off, the text wont go through. Sometimes it takes even longer and it can be very hard to have fluid conversations if that makes sense. For comparison, I used a friends iphone and the sending progress bar at the top was full in at most three seconds, so I don't think its a network issue either.

Has anyone else experienced this or have a fix?

edit: im on att

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones