1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support TF 101 Internal and External Storage

1. icemanbrfc

icemanbrfc New Member

Hi Guys

I recently bought a transformer TF101 off a buddy. The device was rooted, and a Rom flashed on it.

I know this has been covered many times, but im just not in the mood to search anymore. When I switch on the device, it goes into the Clock Work Mod screen.. Holding down the Power and Volume Down button cold boots me into the OS.

I am not a fan of Rooting and Custom Roms, Flashing and all those things. So, I want to try and get this back to the original stock Rom. My problem however comes in, where I am unable to see both internal and external storage options. In other words, if I try and download an app as an example, I cant. Once in the CWM screen, my computer recognises that I have plugged in a USB cable, but doesn

Advertisement
  2. AutobahnSHO

AutobahnSHO Well-Known Member

3. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

I know you say you're not into rooting and ROMing, but on the TF-101 I think a custom ROM is almost necessary. While on the stock ROM I was lucky to get 6 hours of uptime. Since switching to Revolver ROM I have had 48 days of uptime, I only rebooted at that point to try a different kernel. I am at around 30 days of uptime currently.
  4. AutobahnSHO

I was fine with the last official update.
  5. helpifIcan

helpifIcan Well-Known Member

With the last update for ICS I can run as long as I want, but with all the recent updates I have been doing a cold/hard reset every week. Before the JB release (which brought a ton of app updates) I had gone 588 hours of up time.
  6. AutobahnSHO

never mind, random reboot this morning. Had been a while- the thing's encrypted and the kids don't know the unlock code, so they bring it to me if it rebooted itself..