• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tf700 Bluetooth and Airplane Mode Problems after JB update

Wade2

Lurker
Nov 30, 2012
New to this site but have done days of searches for my problem. Since JB update my bluetooth is not working and I have also found out Airplane mode is messed up also. Both will have slight responses for a short time after booting , then nothing. I down graded back to ICS and I get some functionality and have actually paired a device but does not work correctly. Asus wants the tablet sent back , but it sure seems to me as it is Op system causing all of this. It was working fine before. I am new to messing around with android , So one question is since I down graded to ICS 4.0 does the actual device firmware downgrade completely also ? I see that Bluetooth Version lowered and other versions lowered , but could something else not get back to that version , some type of Bios type settings? ( I was told no Bios in android ,but is there something like it ? )

So does anyone have the same problems , any answers or thoughts ?

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones